XCOM radio, XCOM aircraft radio, XCOM aviation radio
XCOM aircraft radio
The XCOM 760 VHF Transceiver offers many advanced features. Designed from the ground up, the XCOM offers superior performance under the demanding and noisy onditions experienced in many amateur built aircraft. With low power consumption, this radio is ideally suited to use in light sport aircraft, gliders, experimental aircraft
and ultralights. A full 6-Watt carrier and +20 Watt PEP output ensure that you will be heard above the general chatter in busy airspace and the full VOX intercom
with music input will enhance your enjoyment of the flight. With expanded receive range up to 163 MHz, the XCOM 760 provides NOAA Weather reception and has an
optional CAP capability, ensuring that you are always aware of impending weather conditions.
Additional safety enhancements such as dual watch allows the pilot to listen to the standby frequency while still monitoring the primary frequency. The XCOM 760 also
has 99 memory channels, large volume and channel selector knobs and well spaced buttons. This radio is extremely easy to operate even when wearing flight gloves and
you can even check the condition of your battery with the built in voltage monitor.
Key features of the XCOM VHF 760 transceiver . . .
- worlds Smallest & Lightest VHF Com radio, with large backlit LCD display
- excellent radio performance with 6 Watt Carrier Output, 20 Watt PEP Output
- large Buttons - Easy Operation
- built-In VOX (voice-activated) Intercom with pilot override and passenger isolate (pax can listen to music while pilot listens to comm)
- digital radio and VOX intercom volume and squelch controls are on the front panel (same Volume/Squelch controls, but activated by mode button when required)
- music/audio input -- music has auto fade, turns off if comm is receiving or reduces in volume if pilot or pax talk
- 99 Memory Channels -- 99 channels of user-defined memory channels with quasi-alpha numeric display
- remote toggle (toggle active or standby via a push button on the stick, or scroll memory channels)
- TX timeout (stuck mic) which times-out after 30 seconds, re-enable by releasing PTT. (can be overridden in setup)
- Dual-Watch monitor active & standby channels -- allows monitoring of the active and standby frequency, active has priority
- Extended Receive Range
- NOAA Weather Channels USA -- 10 NOAA weather channels (suitable for USA only)
- 121.5 Emergency Channel Priority -- quick, single-push access to 121.50 Emergency Channel
- user-enabled wide receive mode -- allows monitoring of frequencies between 137 and 163 MHz, in 12.5 kHz steps. These can be stored in the memory channels.Additionally 108 - 118 VOR frequencies (no navigational data - receive only)
- RS232 interface, allows upgrading of firmware by internet or CD-ROM. Allows interfacing of radio to Multifunction displays (MFD's) or remote computer
- low-battery alert, user selects level to alert for under-voltage (default is 10.5 Vdc)
- high-battery alert, user selects level to alert for over-voltage (default is 15 Vdc)
- one year warranty
Pricing . . .
XCOM radio price...$1545.00
XCOM radio dimensions . . .
XCOM radio additional specifications
XCOM radio manual... 2.07 mb .PDF file
for more information or to place an order, please email or call . . .